Men and women of any age, regardless of their health status.
Any configuration bought includes free Screening
Include genetic screening tests of the most common genetic mutations associated with diseases such as cancer, certain rare diseases, coagulation disorders, etc., and which may be helpful in detecting the risk of having these diseases or in their diagnosis.
As you know these genetic risks, you and your doctor can make an informed decision about the options you have to reduce the risk of these diseases.
The package also includes the analysis of genetic variations that influence the useful doses of certain drugs if they are recommended.
Genetic variations associated with diseases and treatment responses
- Genotypes associated with treatment response
- Estrogen / contraceptive treatment in women
- Treatment with thiopurines
- Treatment of atopic dermatitis - the response to vitamin D
- Treatment with methotrexate
- Pyridoxine treatment in homocysteinuria
- Treatment with coumarin products
- Genotypes associated with diseases / syndromes or disease-causing diseases
- Gaucher's disease
- BRCA1 / BRCA2 - screening
- Deficiency of alpha-1 antitrypsin
- Biotinidase deficiency
- Factor II deficiency (prothrombin)
- Factor V deficiency (Leiden)
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Cystic fibrosis
- Hereditary hemochromatosis type 1
- Primary lactation intolerance (hereditary)
- Secondary lactation intolerance (acquired)
- Thyroid volume
free Screening included